Afrin No Drip Pump Mist Original – Oxymetazoline Hydrochloride
Afrin No Drip Pump Mist Original Temporarily relieves nasal congestion due to: common cold, hay fever, upper respiratory allergies. Temporarily relieves sinus congestion and pressure. Shrinks swollen nasal membranes so you can breathe more freely. It stays where you spray it without messy dripping from your nose or down your throat. It starts to work in seconds providing 12 hours of nasal congestion relief without drowsiness.
- Relieves nasal congestion
- A breakthrough in nasal sprays.
- Maximum strength.
How To Use
- Adults and children 6 to under 12 years of age (with adult supervision): 2 or 3 sprays in each nostril not more often than every 10 to 12 hours.
- Do not exceed 2 doses in any 24-hour period.
- To use: Shake well before use.
- Hold white tabs, press grooved area of cap firmly and turn counterclockwise.
- Before using the first time, the prime metered pump by depressing pump firmly several times.
- To spray, hold the bottle with thumb at base and nozzle between first and second fingers.
- Without tilting head, insert the nozzle into nostril.
- Fully depress rim with a firm, even stroke and sniff deeply.
- Wipe nozzle clean after use.
- Retain carton for future reference on full labeling.
- Children under 6 years of age: ask a doctor.
- Store Afrin Pump Mist Original between 20 to 25 degrees C (68 to 77 degrees F).
Oxymetazoline Hydrochloride 0.05%
Benzalkonium Chloride Solution; Benzyl Alcohol; Edetate Disodium; Flavor; Microcrystalline Cellulose and Carboxymethylcellulose Sodium; Polyethylene Glycol; Povidone; Purified Water; Sodium Phosphate Dibasic; Sodium Phosphate Monobasic.
Ask a doctor before use if you have: Heart disease, high blood pressure, thyroid disease, diabetes, trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland.
When using this product: Do not use more than directed; do not use for more than 3 days. Use only as directed. Frequent or prolonged use may cause nasal congestion to recur or worsen; temporary discomfort such as burning, stinging, sneezing or an increase in nasal discharge may occur; use of this container by more than one person may spread infection.
Stop use and ask a doctor if: Symptoms persist. If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use. Keep Afrin Pump Mist Original out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
RN: 000610S00495H02, MCK: 3513934, UPC: 04110081119