AZO Bladder Control With Go-Less Capsules
AZO Bladder Control with Go-Less Capsules, a naturally-sourced blend that helps you maintain safe and effective bladder control. In studies, a blend of pumpkin seed and soy germ extracts are shown to help maintain healthy bladder function. That means helping to reduce occasional issues like that urgent need to go or that occasional leakage when you laugh. Stop the worry, and start getting peace of mind with this drug-free, daily blend. Bladder Control with Go-Less works during the day and when you sleep at night to help you find around-the-clock bladder support.
Take a step towards getting a better night’s sleep, more control over occasional leakage or urgency, and the confidence to own your day. For best results ongoing, daily use is encouraged. It does not contain synthetic colors, flavors, yeast, or gluten. These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. As shown in an open-label study for over 6 weeks.
How To Use
- For the first two weeks: Take 1 capsule morning, noon and night (3 total).
- After two weeks, continue taking 1 capsule twice a day.
- For best results, a daily regimen for 30 days (minimum) is important.
- Product benefits are best realized with ongoing, daily use.
- Children under 12 years of age: ask a doctor.
- Store at room temperature.
- Do not expose to excessive heat, humidity or direct sunlight.
One (1) Capsule: Sodium 10 mg (<1% Daily Value); Go-Less Proprietary Blend 300 mg (Pumpkin Seed [Cucurbita Pepo – Seed] Extract [*Daily Value Not Established], Soy Germ [Glycine Max] Extract [*]); Capsule (Gelatin, Titanium Dioxide [Color], Caramel [Color]); Maltodextrin; Dicalcium Phosphate; Microcrystalline Cellulose; Magnesium Stearate; Silicon Dioxide.
- Contains Soy.
- Tamper Evident: Do not use this product if safety seal bearing ‘SEAL for YOUR PROTECTION’ under cap is missing.
- As with any dietary supplement, please inform your healthcare professional before taking.
- AZO Bladder Control should not be use by pregnant or nursing women or by children.
- If you are taking medication or planning a surgery, consult your doctor before using this product.
RN: 001260S00495H02, MCK: 2574515, UPC: 78765176002