AZO Yeast Plus Dual Relief Tablets
Yeast Plus Dual Relief Tablets relieves the symptoms of itching and burning associated with vaginal yeast infections. See your doctor if this is the first time you have vaginal itching and discomfort to find out if you have a vaginal yeast infection. Relieves occasional vaginal odor and discharge. Multi-symptom formula. Lactose-free.
#1 most trusted brand (based on total Azo brand Nielsen data through 7/8/17 and the 2017 Pharmacy Times Survey [urinary pain relief and cranberry supplement categories]). This is a homeopathic medicine that supports the body’s own defense system. Because this product contains natural ingredients, color may vary.
How To Use
- Adults: Take one tablet orally three times a day as long as symptoms persist.
- For occasional support take one tablet per day.
- Children: Consult a physician prior to use.
- Store at room temperature.
- Do not expose to excessive heat, humidity or direct sunlight.
Each Tablet Contains: Candida Albicans 30X; Kreosotum 30X; Natrium Muriaticum 12X; Sulphur 12X
Dicalcium Phosphate; Fractionated Coconut and Palm Kernel Oil; Hypromellose; Magnesium Stearate; Microcrystalline Cellulose; Each One Tablet Dose Contains: Calcium 35 mg
- For oral use only.
- This product will not cure a yeast infection.
- Do not use if you have never had a vaginal yeast infection diagnosed by a doctor.
- Ask a doctor before use if you: have vaginal itching and discomfort for the first time; have abdominal pain, fever, chills, nausea, vomiting, or foul-smelling vaginal discharge.
- You may have a serious condition; get vaginal yeast infections often (such as once a month or three in six months); may have been exposed to the human immunodeficiency virus (HIV) that causes AIDS.
- Stop use and contact your physician if: your symptoms do not improve within 3 days or if symptoms last more than 7 days; you get a rash, hives, abdominal pain, fever, chills, nausea, vomiting, or foul-smelling vaginal discharge.
- If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a health professional before use.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Tamper evident: tablets sealed in blisters.
- Do not use if blister foil or seal is open or damaged.
RN: 000679S00495H02, MCK: 1114248, UPC: 78765160667