BENGAY Ultra Strength Topical Analgesic Cream
BENGAY Ultra Strength Topical Analgesic Cream temporarily relieves the minor aches and pains of muscles and joints associated with simple backache, arthritis, strains, bruises, sprains. Three pain-relieving ingredients more than any other Bengay cream provides pain relief from minor arthritis, backache, muscle, and joint pain. Massage the topical analgesic into the skin for deep, penetrating pain relief. From the #1 doctor recommended brand of OTC topical pain reliever and Analgesic Topical is non-greasy cream comes in a 2-ounce tube for convenient application.
- With three ingredients for powerful relief at the site of pain.
- BENGAY Cream Provides deep, penetrating relief from muscle aches & joint pain.
How To Apply
- Use only as directed.
- Adults and children 12 years of age and older: apply to affected area not more than 3 to 4 times daily.
- Children under 12 years of age: ask a doctor.
- Store Topical Analgesic Cream at 20 to 25 degrees C (68 to 77 degrees F).
Camphor 4%; Menthol 10%; Methyl Salicylate 30%
Carbomer; Disodium EDTA; Glyceryl Stearate SE; Lanolin; Polysorbate 80; Potassium Hydroxide; Stearic Acid; Triethanolamine; Water.
- For external use only.
- Do not use: on wounds or damaged skin; with a heating pad; on a child under 12 years of age with arthritis-like conditions.
- Ask a doctor before using Topical Analgesic if you have redness over the affected area.
- When using this product: avoid contact with eyes or mucous membranes; do not bandage tightly.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if: condition worsens or symptoms persist for more than 7 days; symptoms clear up and occur again within a few days; excessive skin irritation occurs.
- Keep Bengay Analgesic Cream out of reach of children to avoid accidental ingestion.
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
RN: 000504S00495H02, Z: 000998, #58, MCK: 3932324, UPC: 07430008194