Sunmark Caltrate 600 Vitamin D3 Plus Minerals Tablets
Dual benefits: support bone flexibility, maintain strong bones. Caltrate 600 Vitamin D3 Plus Minerals Tablets contain Calcium, vitamin D3, and magnesium for bone health. Zinc and other minerals to support collagen production for bone flexibility. Gluten-free. These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. This refers to copper and manganese.
- Adults: Take one (1) tablet up to two times daily with food or as directed by your physician.
- Take with a full glass of water.
- Not formulated for use in children.
- Store at room temperature.
- Keep the bottle tightly closed.
1 Tablet: Vitamin D3 800 IU (200% Daily Value); Calcium 600 mg (60% DV); Magnesium 50 mg (13% DV); Zinc 7.5 mg (50% DV); Copper 1 mg (50% DV); Manganese 1.8 mg (90% DV); Boron 250 mcg (Daily Value not established); Calcium Carbonate; Magnesium Oxide; Maltodextrin; Contains <2% of: Blue 2 Lake; Cholecalciferol (Vit. D3); Croscarmellose Sodium; Cupric Sulfate; Magnesium Stearate; Manganese Sulfate; Polyethylene Glycol; Polyvinyl Alcohol; Red 40 Lake; Sodium Borate; Talc; Titanium Dioxide; Tocopherols (To Preserve Freshness); Yellow 6 Lake; Zinc Oxide.
- As with any supplement, if you are pregnant, nursing, or taking medication, consult your doctor before use.
- Do not exceed suggested use.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Bottle sealed with printed foil under cap.
- Do not use if foil is torn.
RN: 000679S00495H02, MCK: 1357839, UPC: 30005555619