Flintstones Children’s Multivitamin Supplement with Iron Tablets
Children’s Multivitamin Supplement with iron tablets it helps support growth and development. It has as much iron as about 3 cups of cooked spinach. #1 pediatricians’ recommended brand. Support eye health with vitamins A, C and E. Support energy with vitamins B1, B2, B3, B5, B6 and B12 to help convert food to fuel. Support immune health with vitamins A, C, D and E. Great tasting fruit flavors: orange, peach, cherry, grape. No sugar, high fructose corn syrup, aspartame, fish/shellfish, dairy. Gluten-free. This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
- Under adult, supervision products should be fully chewed.
- Children 2 to 3 years of age: Fully chew one-half tablet daily, with food.
- Adults and children 4 years of age and older: Fully chew one tablet daily, with food.
- Do not use if printed safety seal bearing ‘Bayer HealthCare’ under cap is torn or missing.
- Store at room temperature.
- Avoid excessive heat above 40 degrees C (104 degrees F).
1 Tablet: Total Carbohydrate < 1 g (<1% *Daily Value for Adults and Children 4 Years of Age and Older) (Sugars 0 g**); Vitamin A 1300 IU (10% as Beta Carotene) (26%*); Vitamin C 60 mg (100%*); Vitamin D 600 IU (150%*); Vitamin E 15 IU (50%*); Thiamin (B1) 0.75 mg (50%*); Riboflavin (B2) 0.85 mg (50%*); Niacin 10 mg (50%*); Vitamin B6 1 mg (50%*); Folic Acid 200 mcg (50%*); Vitamin B12 3 mcg (50%*); Pantothenic Acid 5 mg (50%*); Iron 18 mg (100%*); Sorbitol; Mannitol; Fructose (Adds a Trivial Amount of Sugar); Sodium Ascorbate; Ferrous Fumarate; Silicon Dioxide; Carrageenan. Natural and Artificial Flavors; FD&C Red #40 Lake; Less Than 2% of: Beta-Carotene; Cholecalciferol; Cyanocobalamin; D-Calcium Pantothenate; dl-Alpha-Tocopheryl Acetate; FD&C Blue # 2 Aluminum Lake; FD&C Yellow # 6 Aluminum Lake; Folic Acid; Gelatin; Magnesium Stearate; Niacinamide; Pyridoxine Hydrochloride; Riboflavin; Sucralose; Thiamine Mononitrate; Vitamin A Acetate; **Daily Value Not Established.
- Contains: Soy. Accidental overdose of iron-containing products is a leading cause of fatal poisoning in children under 6.
- Keep this product out of reach of children.
- In case of accidental overdose, call a doctor or poison control center immediately.
- Not for children under 2 years if age.
- If pregnant, breast-feeding, taking medication, or have any medical condition ask a health professional before use. CHILD RESISTANT CAP.
RN: 000755S00495H02, MCK: 1921915, SD: 194738, UPC: 01650007909