Children’s Pepto Chewable Tablets Bubble Gum Flavor – Calcium Carbonate
Children’s Pepto Chewable Tablets relieves heartburn, acid indigestion, sour stomach and upset stomach due to these symptoms or overindulgence in food and drink. It is Sodium free. It comes in a bubblegum flavored chewable tablet. Also available in quantities of 24 tablets.
- Find the right dose on chart below based on weight (preferred), otherwise, use age.
- Repeat dose as needed.
- Do not take more than 3 tablets (ages 2-5) or 6 tablets (ages 6-11) in a 24-hour period, or use the maximum dosage for more than two weeks, except under the advice and supervision of a doctor.
- 24-47, 2-5 yrs: 1 tablet.
- 48-95 lbs, 6-11 yrs: 2 tablets.
- Under 24 lbs, under 2 years: ask a doctor.
- Store at room temperature, avoid excessive humidity.
Each Tablet Contains: Calcium Carbonate 400 mg
D&C Red No. 27 Aluminum Lake; Flavor; Magnesium Stearate; Mannitol; Povidone; Sorbitol; Sugar; Talc; Each Tablet Contains: Calcium 160 mg.
- Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if the child is: presently taking a prescription drug.
- Antacids may interact with certain prescription drugs.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if symptoms last more than two weeks.
- Keep this and all drugs out of the reach of children.
RN: 000527S00495H02, MCK: 1742147, UPC: 30149003966