Clean & Clear Persa-Gel 10, Acne Medication – Benzoyl Peroxide
Clean & Clear Persa-Gel 10 for the treatment of acne. This acne medication contains maximum strength benzoyl peroxide. The micronized benzoyl peroxide formula goes to work immediately, releasing the medicine deep into the pores where pimples begin. It’s the same prescription formula prescribed by doctors and dermatologists for over ten years, available without a prescription. The topical gel quickly goes to work by releasing benzoyl peroxide deep in pores where pimples begin to effectively treat breakouts and help prevent them from occurring in the future. With regular use, this prescription-strength acne medication can help eliminate blemishes and keep skin looking clear.
How To Apply
- Cleanse the skin thoroughly before applying this product.
- Cover the entire affected area with a thin layer one to three times daily.
- Because excessive drying of the skin may occur, start with one application daily, then gradually increase to two or three times daily if needed or as directed by a doctor.
- If bothersome dryness or peeling occurs, reduce application to once a day or every other day.
- If going outside, apply sunscreen after using this product.
- The irritation or sensitivity develops, stop use of both products and ask a doctor.
- Keep tightly closed.
- Avoid storing at extreme temperatures (below 40 degrees F and above 100 degrees F).
Benzoyl Peroxide (10%)
Carbomer; Disodium EDTA; Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose; Laureth-4; Sodium Hydroxide; Water.
- For external use only.
- When using this product: Skin irritation and dryness is more likely to occur if you use another topical acne medication at the same time. If irritation occurs, only use one topical acne medication at a time; avoid unnecessary sun exposure and use a sunscreen; avoid contact with eyes, lips and mouth; avoid contact with hair or dyed fabrics which may be bleached by this product; skin irritation may occur, characterized by redness, burning, itching, peeling or possibly swelling. Irritation may be reduced by using the product less frequently or in a lower concentration.
- Do not use if you: Have very sensitive skin; are sensitive to benzoyl peroxide.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if: Irritation becomes severe. Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. Avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, flush thoroughly with water.
RN: 000511S00495H02, MCK: 1738582, UPC: 38137003405, 111635300