Dulcolax Medicated Laxative Suppositories – Bisacodyl (USP)
Dulcolax Medicated Laxative Suppositories are best for the temporary relief of occasional constipation and irregularity. This product generally produces a bowel movement in 15 minutes to 1 hour. Dulcolax Laxative is easy-to-insert, comfort shaped suppositories provide fast relief. It is gentle and predictable too. It brings you gently, reliable relief from constipation, hard dry stools, & irregular bowel movements.
- Relieves constipation and irregularity fast
- Comfort-shaped medicated suppository for rectal use only
- From the #1 doctor recommended the stimulant laxative brand
- For rectal use only, do not swallow
- Gentle, predictable fast relief
How To Use
- Adults and children 12 years of age and over: 1 suppository in a single daily dose.
- Peel open plastic. Insert suppository well into the rectum, pointed end first.
- Retain about 15 to 20 minutes.
- Also Children 6 to under 12 years of age: 1/2 suppository in a single daily dose.
- Children under 6 years of age: ask a doctor.
- Store at 20-25 degrees C (68-77 degrees F).
Each Suppository Contains: Bisacodyl (USP) 10 mg
- For rectal use only.
- Ask a doctor before use if you have: stomach pain, nausea or vomiting; a sudden change in bowel habits that lasts more than 2 weeks.
- When using this product it may cause stomach discomfort, faintness, rectal burning and mild cramps.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if: you have rectal bleeding or no bowel movement after using this product.
- These could be signs of a serious condition; you need to use a laxative for more than 1 week.
- If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Tamper evident: Individually sealed for your protection.
RN: 000829S00495H02, MCK: 2465888, UPC: 68142102102, 50001113