Enfamil Tri-Vi-Sol Liquid Vitamins A, C & D Supplement
Enfamil Tri-Vi-Sol Drops Liquid VItamins delivers essential vitamins A, C, and D drops to support your baby’s growing bones & developing immune system. Has the daily amount of vitamin D recommended by the American Academy of Pediatrics. New easy to use dropper. For the exclusively and partially breastfed infant and for infants and toddlers who consume less than one quart of milk or formula per day.
- Contains 1 50 ml dropper bottle
- 1 dose contains essential vitamins A, C, and D to support your baby’s growing bones & developing immune system
- Meets the AAP recommendation of 400 IU of supplemental vitamin D per day for all breastfed infants
- From Enfamil, the #1 vitamin drops brand recommended by Pediatricians
- Easy to use dropper to dispense directly into the mouth or mixed with breast milk, formula, juice, cereal or other foods to increase acceptance
- Gluten-free with no artificial colors or artificial flavors
- Shake the bottle well.
- Fill the dropper to the 1 mL line to provide the full daily dosage.
- Use full dosage unless your child’s doctor recommends a different dosage.
- Dispense slowly into your child’s mouth toward the inner cheek.
- It is normal for a small amount to remain in the tip.
- Drops may be given by dispensing directly into the mouth.
- They may also be mixed with formula, fruit juice, cereal or other foods to increase your child’s acceptance.
- This product comes with a child-resistant cap.
- Refrigeration not required.
- Store away from direct sunlight.
1 mL: Vitamin A 750 IU (30% Daily Value for children under age 4 years); Vitamin C 35 mg (88% DV); Vitamin D 400 IU (100% DV); Glycerin; Water; Polysorbate 80 (Emulsifier); Ascorbic Acid; Sodium Hydroxide; Vitamin A Palmitate; Natural Flavor; Vitamin D3.
- As with medicines, keep out of the reach of children.
RN: 000699S00495H02, Z: 000 , #49, MCK: 1345214, UPC: 30087040303