Fergon High Potency Iron Supplement Tablets
Fergon High Potency Iron Supplement Tablets is a trusted source of iron with a strong brand heritage preferred by loyal consumers. The iron in Fergon is in the form of ferrous gluconate and is highly soluble. Easily digested and causes fewer side effects such as an upset stomach. For use as a dietary iron supplement. Easy to swallow tablets. High potency. Child-resistant cap.
- Adults: One tablet daily with food.
- Avoid excessive heat.
One Tablet: Iron 27 mg; Ferrous Gluconate; Microcrystalline Cellulose; Croscarmellose Sodium; Stearic Acid; Hypromellose; Talc; Titanium Dioxide; Triacetin; Mineral Oil; FD&C Yellow #5 Lake*; Sodium Lauryl Sulfate and FD&C Blue #1 Lake; *Contains FD&C Yellow #5 Lake (Tartrazine) as a color additive.
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
- Accidental overdose of iron-containing products is a leading cause of fatal poisoning in children under 6.
- Keep this product out of reach of children.
- In case of accidental overdose, call a doctor or Poison Control Center immediately.
- If pregnant or breast-feeding ask a health professional before use.
RN: 000636S00495H02, Z: 001377, MCK: 3966322, UPC: 88941112301