Gelusil Antacid & Anti-Gas Chewable Tablets Cool Mint
Gelusil Antacid & Anti-Gas Chewable Tablets Cool Mint relieves heartburn; sour stomach; acid indigestion; bloating, pressure and discomfort commonly referred to as gas. When heartburn flares up, you may need a rescue treatment in between doses of your 24-hour medication. This product is the rescue treatment used most for immediate relief in PPI acid reducer clinical studies. It is easy-to-open and comes in easy-to-carry foil packs means you’ll always have this product with you when you need it. #1 brand used in clinical trials on patients who experienced heartburn after taking a PPI acid reducer (data on file).
- It provides immediate stomach relief for acid reflux and indigestion.
- Easy to consume and travel-friendly.
- It helps prevent acid rebound, unlike other calcium carbonate-based acid reflux medicines.
- Adults and children 12 years of age and older: Chew 2 to 4 tablets.
- Repeat hourly if symptoms return, or as directed by a physician.
- Do not take more than 12 tablets in a 24-hour period, or use the maximum dosage for more than 2 weeks, except under the advice and supervision of a physician.
- Children under 12 years of age: Ask a doctor.
- Store Gelusil Antacid Anti-Gas Tablets at 59 to 77 degrees F (15 to 25 degrees C).
Each Tablet Contains: Aluminum Hydroxide Dried Gel 200 mg; Magnesium Hydroxide 200 mg; Simethicone 25 mg.
Dextrose; Flavors; Magnesium Stearate; Maltodextrin; Silica; Sucralose; Each Tablet Contains: Magnesium 95 mg.
- Ask a doctor before use if you have: Kidney disease; A magnesium restricted diet.
- Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are now taking a prescription drug.
- Antacids may interact with certain prescription drugs.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if symptoms last more than 2 weeks.
- If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
- Keep Gelusil Antacid Anti-Gas Tablets out of the reach of children.
- In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away 1.800.222.1222.
- Tamper Evident: Do not use if a blister or printed Gelusil foil seal is broken.
RN: 000723S00495H02, MCK: 1330596, SD:159269, UPC: 36519730010, 30010-2