Airborne Original Immune Support Supplement Chewable Tablets Citrus
These great-tasting tablets help support your immune system. 4 chewable tablets = 1,000 mg blast of vitamin C. High in antioxidants (vitamins A, C & E). Excellent source of zinc & selenium. 350 mg of an herbal blend including echinacea & ginger. No water needed. Plus 13 vitamins, minerals & herbs. Naturally and artificially flavored. Gluten-free. This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
- Easy-to-take tablets with a refreshing citrus flavor.
- No water needed.
- 1,000 mg of Vitamin C per serving to support your system.
- High in antioxidants (Vitamins A, C, and E) and an excellent source of Zinc, Selenium, Manganese, and Magnesium.
- Proprietary Herbal Blend including Echinacea and Ginger.
- 32 Tablets.
- Chew 1 to 4 tablets.
- Adults 14 years and older, repeat as necessary up to 3 times per day, no more than 12 tablets per day.
- Children 12-13 years old, repeat as necessary up to 2 times per day, no more than 8 tablets per day.
- Store in a cool, dry place.
4 Tablets: Calories 15; Total Carbohydrates 4 g; (Sugars 3 g); Vitamin A (as Retinyl Acetate) 2000 IU; Vitamin C (as Ascorbic Acid and Sodium Ascorbate) 1000 mg Vitamin E (as dl-Alpha Tocopheryl Acetate) 30 IU; Magnesium (as Magnesium Oxide & Magnesium Sulfate) 40 mg; Zinc (as Zinc Sulfate) 8 mg; Selenium (as Selenium Amino Acid Chelate) 15 mcg; Manganese (as Manganese Gluconate) 3 mg; Sodium (from Sodium Ascorbate) 45 mg; Proprietary Herbal Blend 350 mg (Maltodextrin, Lonicera Japonica [Flower], Forsythia Suspensa [Fruit], Schizonepeta Tenuiflora [Aerial], Ginger [Zingiber Officinale (Root)], Vitex Trifolia[Fruit], Isatis Tinctoria [Root], Echinacea Purpurea [Aerial]). Dextrose; Natural and Artificial Flavor; Magnesium Stearate; Microcrystalline Cellulose; Silicon Dioxide; Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose; Sucralose.
- Always consult your pediatrician before giving your child dietary supplements.
- Do not take if pregnant, breastfeeding, on medication or with a known medical condition unless you have consulted a physician.
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
RN: 000529S00495H02, MCK: 2206118, UPC: 64786520334