Imodium Multi-Symptom Relief Caplets – Operamide HCI, Simethicone
IMODIUM Multi-Symptom Relief Caplets is the only product that relieves diarrhea along with the symptoms of gas, bloating, cramps, and pressure. The combination of Loperamide plus Simethicone provides fast relief from acute diarrhea and associated gas-related abdominal discomfort. No other brand combines these two powerful ingredients for multi-symptom relief. The addition of simethicone helps relieve symptoms associated with gas-related abdominal discomfort. No other diarrhea medicine brand combines these two powerful ingredients for multi-symptom relief.
From the #1 doctor-recommended anti-diarrheal brand for symptom relief and control. Intended for use by adults and children ages 12 and older for relief both at home and on-the-go.
- Drink plenty of clear fluids to help prevent dehydration caused by diarrhea.
- Take only on an empty stomach (1 hour before or 2 hours after a meal).
- Take with a full (8 oz.) glass of water.
- Find right dose on chart below.
- If possible, use weight to dose; otherwise, use age.
- Adults and children 12 years and over: 2 caplets after the first loose stool; 1 caplet after each subsequent loose stool; but no more than four caplets in 24 hours.
- Children 9-11 years (60-95 lbs): 1 caplet after the first loose stool; 1/2 caplet after each subsequent loose stool; but no more than three caplets in 24 hours.
- Children 6-8 years (48-59 lbs): 1 caplet after the first loose stool; 1/2 caplet after each subsequent loose stool; but no more than two caplets in 24 hours.
- Do not use if the carton is open or if blister unit is spacious or torn.
- Children under six years (up to 47 lbs): Ask a doctor.
- Store Imodium Multi-Symptom Relief Caplets between 20-25 degrees C (68-77 degrees F).
- Protect from light.
Each Caplet Contains Loperamide HCI 2 mg; Simethicone 125 mg.
Acesulfame Potassium; Croscarmellose Sodium; Dibasic Calcium Phosphate; Flavor; Microcrystalline Cellulose; Stearic Acid; Each Caplet Contains: Calcium 165 mg; Sodium 3 mg.
Allergy alert: Do not use Imodium Multi-Symptom Relief Caplets if you have ever had a rash or other allergic reaction to loperamide HCI. Do not use: if you have a bloody or black stool if you have difficulty swallowing.
Ask a doctor before use if you have: fever, mucus in the stool, a history of liver disease. Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are taking antibiotics. When using this product, tiredness, drowsiness, or dizziness may occur. Be careful when driving or operating machinery.
Stop use and ask a doctor if: Symptoms get worse; diarrhea lasts for more than two days; you get abdominal swelling or bulging. These may be signs of a severe condition; you have difficulty swallowing the caplet. If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use. Keep Imodium Multi-Symptom Relief Caplets out of reach of children.
Overdose Warning: In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. (1-800-222-1222).
RN: 000633S00495H02, MCK: 1394584, UPC: 30045021212, 033812