Listerine Cool Mint Zero Alcohol Mouthwash – 3.2 oz.
- LISTERINE Antiseptic regimen reduces gingivitis by 65% more than Crest Pro-Health regimen1
- The only branded OTC rinse with gingivitis reduction comparable to prescription-strength Peridex2
- Kills germs that cause bad breath, plaque, and gingivitis
- Has earned the ADA Seal of Acceptance for helping to prevent and reduce gingivitis and plaque above the gum line3
- For patients 12 year of age and older
- Also available in FRESHBURST and Original flavors
|Manufacturer||Johnson & Johnson Consumer|
|Flavor||Clean Mint Flavor|
How To Use
- Rinse with 20 mL for 30 seconds morning and night. Do not swallow
- Do not use in children under 12 years of age.
- Keep out of reach of children. If more than used for rinsing is accidentally swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Store at room temperature
- Cold weather may cloud this product. Its antiseptic properties are not affected.
- Active Ingredients: Eucalyptol 0.092%, Menthol 0.042%, Methyl salicylate 0.060%, Thymol 0.064%
- Inactive Ingredients: Water, Alcohol (21.6%), Sorbitol solution, Flavoring, Poloxamer 407, Benzoic acid, Sodium saccharin, Sodium benzoate, FD&C Green No. 3
RN: 000106S00495H02, MMS: 780431, 10312547428306