Lotrimin AF For Ringworm Cream – Clotrimazole
Get relief from itching & redness irritation of ringworm with Lotrimin AF Ringworm Antifungal Cream. The active ingredient in ringworm fungus treatment is Clotrimazole, which relieves the discomfort of ringworm symptoms. It is clinically proven. It is an odorless, greaseless formula that is easy to apply topically to affected skin. It Fights With fungus and the power – your tinea corporis is no match for this treatment that cures most ringworm.
How To Apply
- Wash affected area and dry thoroughly.
- Apply a thin layer over affected area twice daily (morning and night).
- Supervise children in the use of this product.
- Use daily for 4 weeks.
- If condition persists longer, ask a doctor.
- This product is not effective on the scalp or nails.
- Store between 20-25 degrees C (68-77 degrees F).
Benzyl Alcohol; Cetyl Alcohol; Cetyl Esters Wax; Octyldodecanol; Polysorbate 60; Sorbitan Monostearate; Stearyl Alcohol; Water.
- For external use only.
- Do not use on children under 2 years of age unless directed by a doctor.
- When using this product avoid contact with the eyes.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if: irritation occurs; there is no improvement within 4 weeks.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
RN: 000669S00495H02, MCK: 3247863, UPC: 31101740559