MagOx 400 Magnesium Tablets
MagOx 400 Magnesium Tablets maintains healthy heart rhythms. #1 pharmacist recommended. Coated, easier to swallow. A most concentrated form of magnesium. Sugar and gluten-free. The importance of normal magnesium intake: It also helps maintain normal muscle and nerve function. Pharmaceutical grade quality. Reasons why magnesium is critical: Dietary intake: Up to 75% of Americans don’t get enough magnesium in their diets. Similarly, It helps support glucose metabolism. Prescription drugs: Diuretics, proton pump inhibitors, cisplatin, and cyclosporine deplete magnesium. It helps also in the absorption of calcium and potassium. Optimal health: Magnesium is an essential mineral needed by every cell in the body.
Involved in more than 300 chemical reactions, In other words, it’s critical in helping to convert carbohydrates, protein, and fat into energy- helping support the formation and release of energy from cells. These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. US News & World Report and Pharmacy Times, 2016-2017.
- Take 2 tablets daily with food or as directed by a healthcare professional.
- Keep in a cool dry place, tightly closed.
2 Tablets: Elemental Magnesium (as Magnesium Oxide) 482.6 mg 121% Daily Value; Microcrystalline Cellulose; Hydroxypropyl Cellulose; Crospovidone; Hypromellose; Maltodextrin; Magnesium Stearate; Silicon Dioxide; PEG.
- If you are pregnant or nursing, taking medication, or have kidney disease, consult your physician before taking this product.
- May have a laxative effect.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- A bottle contains non-edible desiccant pack(s).
- Do not use if the safety seal under the cap is broken or missing.
RN: 000615S00495H02, MCK: 1340157, 1341064, UPC: 76056949460, 76056949412