Mason Natural, Omega-3 Fish Oil, Softgels – 60 Count
One of the most popular supplements for heart health is fish oil. Fish oil is a rich source of omega-3 fatty acids which may be helpful in supporting the health of the heart and cardiovascular system. In fact, the evidence is clear enough that the FDA has endorsed the beneficial value of omega-3 fatty acids. The agency says, “supportive, but not conclusive, research shows that consumption of EPA and DHA omega-3 fatty acids may reduce the risk of coronary heart disease.” Omega-3s may also help support the normal, healthy blood clotting process in the body, and normal, healthy levels of cholesterol and triglycerides. One of the fatty acids, DHA, is also important for the development and ongoing health of the central nervous system and brain function throughout life. Because fish oil is not part of a typical diet, a daily fish oil supplement may help provide the many health benefits of omega-3 fatty acids.
- Adults – Take one softgel daily, preferably with food, as a dietary supplement.
- Store in a dry place under controlled room temperature 20-25 degrees C (68-77 degrees F).
- Gelatin (bovine), glycerin, purified water, and vitamin E mixed tocopheryls.
Guaranteed no added:
- Sugar, crustacean shellfish, egg, peanuts, tree nuts, milk or daily derivatives, wheat, yeast, artificial colors, flavors, sweeteners or preservatives.
- If you are pregnant, nursing, taking any medications or planning any medical procedure, consult your physician before use. Discontinue use and consult your physician if any adverse reactions occur.
- Keep out of reach of children.
RN: 000315S00495H02, ZC: 00000, MCK: 2163467, UPC: 1223-60