Mucinex 12 Hour Extended Release Bi-Layer Tablets – Guaifenesin
Mucinex 12 Hour Extended Release Bi-Layer Cough Tablet Tablets Helps loosen phlegm (mucus) and thin bronchial secretions to rid the bronchial passageways of bothersome mucus and make coughs more productive. Bi-layer tablets. When you’re sick, mucus can be a master of mayhem. Mucinex For Cough is quick, long-lasting chest congestion relief is just a dose away — with Mucinex extended-release bi-layer tablets release immediately and last for 12 hours.
- Relieves chest congestion.
- 12 hour relief.
- Do not crush, chew, or break tablet.
- Take with a full glass of water.
- This product can be administered without regard for the timing of meals.
- Adults and children 12 years of age and over: 1 or 2 tablets every 12 hours.
- Do not exceed 4 tablets in 24 hours.
- Children under 12 years of age: Do not use.
- Store between 20-25 degrees C (68-77 degrees F).
Each Extended-Release Bi-Layer Tablet: Guaifenesin 600 mg.
Carbomer Homopolymer Type B; FD&C Blue #1 Aluminum Lake; Hypromellose, USP; Magnesium Stearate, NF; Microcrystalline Cellulose, NF; Sodium Starch Glycolate, NF.
Do not use: For children under 12 years of age.
Ask a doctor before use if you have: Persistent or chronic cough such as occurs with smoking, asthma, chronic bronchitis, or emphysema; cough accompanied by too much phlegm (mucus).
Stop use and ask a doctor if: Cough lasts more than 7 days, comes back, or occurs with fever, rash, or persistent headache. These could be signs of a serious illness. If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use. Keep out of reach of children.
Overdose Warning: In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
RN: 001675S00495H02, Z: 002097, MCK: 1286517, UPC: 36382400840