Nature’s Truth Cold Pressed Flaxseed Oil 1000 mg Omega 3, 6 & 9 Quick Release Softgels
Nature’s Truth Cold Pressed Flaxseed Oil 1000 mg is derived from the seeds of the Flax plant (Linum Usitatissimum), one of the most concentrated plant sources of Omega-3 fatty acids that nature can provide. The Omega-3 fatty acids found in flaxseed oil promote heart and cardiovascular health.
These statements have not been evaluating by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.No gluten, wheat, yeast, milk, lactose, soy, artificial color, artificial flavor, artificial sweetener, preservatives. Non-GMO.
- Supports Heart Health
- Plant-Based Source of Essential Fatty Acids
- For adults, take one (1) quick release softgel one to three times daily, preferably with meals.
1 Quick Release Softgel; Calories 10 (Calories From Fat 10); Total Fat 1 g (Daily Value 2%) (Polyunsaturated Fat 0.5 g)*; Organic Flaxseed Oil 1000 mg (1 g)* (Typical Fatty Acid Profile: Alpha-Linolenic Acid [Omega-3] 40-60%, Linoleic Acid [Omega-6] 12-18%, Oleic Acid [Omega-9] 12-18%, Other Fatty Acids 1-5%); Gelatin; Vegetable Glycerin; *Daily Value not established.
- If you are pregnant, nursing, taking any medications or have any medical condition, consult your doctor before use.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- If any adverse reactions occur, immediately stop using this product and consult your doctor.
- Store in a cool, dry place.
- If the seal under the cap is damaged or missing, do not use it.
RN: 000698S00495H02, MCK: 3534559, UPC: 84009310127