Nature’s Truth Fish Oil 1200 Mg Quick Release Softgels Natural Lemon Flavor
Heart health. Omega-3 Nature’s Truth Fish Oil Softgels 1,200 mg with natural lemon flavor contains EPA and DHA, Omega-3 fatty acids that may reduce the risk of coronary heart disease. Lemon oil is a natural way to help mask the taste of fish oil for those who experience fish burps. Our fish oil is purified to eliminate mercury and other heavy metals. No gluten, wheat, yeast, milk, lactose, artificial color, artificial flavor, artificial sweetener, preservatives. Non-GMO.
This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Supportive but not conclusive research shows that consumption of EPA and DHA Omega-3 fatty acids may reduce the risk of coronary heart disease.
- May Reduce the Risk of Coronary Heart Disease
- Purified to Eliminate Mercury
- Natural Lemon Flavor to Mask Fish Burps
- For adults, take two (2) quick release softgels two times daily, preferably with meals.
- Store in a cool dry place.
2 Quick Release Softgels: Calories 25 (Calories from Fat 20); Total Fat 2.5 g (Daily Value 4%) (Saturated Fat 0.5 g (DV 3%), Polyunsaturated Fat 1 g*, Monounsaturated Fat 0.5 g*); Fish Oil 2,400 mg (2.4 g)* (Total Omega-3 Fatty Acids 720 mg*, [EPA (Eicosapentaenoic Acid) 432 mg*, DHA (Docosahexaenoic Acid) 288 mg*]); Gelatin; Vegetable Glycerin; Lemon Oil; *Daily Value not established.
- If you are pregnant, nursing or taking any medications, including blood thinners, planning any medical or surgical procedure or have any medical condition, consult your doctor before use.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- If any adverse reactions occur, immediately stop using this product and consult your doctor.
- If seal under cap is damaged or missing, do not use it.
- Contains fish (anchovy, mackerel, sardine) ingredients.
RN: 000920S00495H02, MCK: 3534518, 3534526, SD: 846345, UPC: 84009310077, 84009310091