Nature’s Truth Standardized Turmeric Curcumin Complex 2000 mg per Serving Capsules
Nature’s Truth Standardized Turmeric Curcumin Capsules turmeric is a spice commonly used in curries that have been used in Ayurvedic practices for centuries. Our formula combines 2,000 mg of Turmeric per serving with Black Pepper Extract for added support in convenient, quick-release capsules. 2000 mg of turmeric curcumin complex per serving. With black pepper extract for added support. No gluten, wheat, yeast, milk, lactose, soy, artificial color, artificial flavor, artificial sweetener, preservatives. Non-GMO.
- For adults, take two (2) quick release capsules daily, preferably with a meal.
- Store in a cool, dry place.
2 Quick Release Capsules: Turmeric Curcumin 2000 mg (2 g) (*Daily Value not established) (Proprietary Blend: Turmeric [Curcuma Longa] [Root], Turmeric [Curcuma Longa] [Root] [from 10:1 Extract], Turmeric Extract [Curcuma Longa] [Root] [Standardized to Contain 95% Curcuminoids]); BioPerine Black Pepper Extract (Piper Nigrum) (Fruit) (Standardized to Contain 95% Piperine) 10 mg (*); Gelatin Capsule; Rice Powder; Vegetable Magnesium Stearate; Silica.
- If you are pregnant, nursing, taking any medications, or have any medical condition, consult your doctor before use.
- If any adverse reactions occur, immediately stop using this product and consult your doctor.
- If the seal under the cap is damaged or missing, do not use it.
- Keep out of reach of children.
RN: 001639S00495H02, MCK: 3223856, UPC: 84009311165