Osteo Bi-Flex Joint Health Dietary Supplement Coated Tablets One Per Day
Start feeling the difference in your joint comfort in just 7 days with the power of Joint Shield! Bi-Flex One Per Day helps to strengthen joints, support flexibility, support mobility. Joint Shield is our clinically-studied beneficial herbal ingredient that has been shown to significantly improve joint comfort in just 7 days. It is a highly concentrated form of Boswellia Serrata that helps soothe your joints while improving joint function for comfortable movement. During the day, you move your joints in so many different ways, getting up, sitting down, bending and flexing.
Osteo Bi-Flex is Americaýs #1 Joint Health brand and supports joint comfort, so you can enjoy a range of motion for your day’s activities. It contains glucosamine that helps strengthen your joints and supports healthy cartilage. Vitamin D is also included to help maintain healthy bones in adults. Free of gluten. These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Based on two human studies with 5-Loxin Advanced where subjects rated their joint health over time; subjects’ joint health improved within 7 days and continued to improve throughout the duration of the studies.
- For adult use: Take one (1) tablet per day with food.
- As a reminder, discuss the supplements and medications you take with your health care providers.
- Individual Results May Vary.
- Store in a dry place and avoid excessive heat.
1 Tablet: Calories 10; Total Carbohydrate 2 g (Daily Value 1%); Vitamin D (as D3 Cholecalciferol) 400 IU (100%); Glucosamine HCI 1500 mg (1.5 g);* Joint Shield 5-LOXIN Advanced 100 mg (Boswellia Serrata Extract [Resin]);* Cellulose (Plant Origin); Croscarmellose; Contains <2% of: Cellulose Coating; Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose; Natural Palm Leaf Glaze; Titanium Dioxide Color; Vegetable Magnesium Stearate..
- Contains Shellfish (Shrimp, Crab, Lobster, Crayfish) Ingredients.
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
- STORE AT ROOM TEMPERATURE AND AVOID EXCESSIVE HEAT.
- TAMPER RESISTANT; DO NOT USE IF SEAL UNDER CAP IS BROKEN OR MISSING.
- If you are pregnant, nursing, taking any medications, including blood thinners, or have any medical condition, consult your doctor before use.
- Discontinue use and consult your doctor if any adverse reactions occur.
- Not intended for use by persons under the age of 18.
RN: 001366S00495H02, MCK: 1444751, UPC: 03076833049