Pedialyte Electrolyte Solution Grape
Pedialyte Electrolyte Solution designed to prevent dehydration more effectively than common beverages. Pedialyte quickly replenishes fluids, zinc and electrolytes to help prevent dehydration due to: vomiting & diarrhea, heat exhaustion, intense exercise, travel. #1 pharmacist & pediatrician recommended brand for hydration. No fruit juice. For mild to moderate dehydration. Pedialyte promotes fluid absorption more effectively than sports drinks, juice, or even water.
- Ready to use.
- Do not add water or dilute.
- Tastes best served cold.
- Usage: For children under 1 year of age: consult your doctor.
- To rehydrate after fluid loss: begin with small frequent sips. 1-2 liters per day may be needed while symptoms persist.
- Consult your doctor if vomiting, fever, or diarrhea continues beyond 24 hours or if consumption needs are greater than 2 liters per day.
- For general rehydration: sip as needed.
- Instructions: Do not use if printed band around cap or inner foil seal is missing or broken.
- Remove protective band and twist off cap.
- Remove and throw away protective foil seal.
- After opening, replace cap, refrigerate and use within 48 hours.
- Store unopened bottles in a cool place.
- Avoid excessive heat.
- Do not reuse bottle.
12 fl oz (360 mL): Calories 35; Total Fat 0 g 0% *the % Daily Value (DV) Tells You How Much a Nutrient in a Serving of Food Contributes to a Daily Diet. 2,000 Calories a Day is Used for General Nutrition Advice; Sodium 370 mg 16%*; Total Carbohydrate 9 g 3%* (Total Sugars 9 g [Incl Added Sugars 9 g 18%*]); Protein 0 g; Potassium 280 mg 6%*; Zinc 2.8 mg 25%*; Chloride 440 mg 20%*; Water; Dextrose; Less Than 2% of: Citric Acid; Potassium Citrate; Salt; Artificial Flavor; Sodium Citrate; Sucralose; Acesulfame Potassium; Zinc Gluconate; Red 40; Blue 1.
- Use under medical supervision.
RN: 000580S00495H02, MCK: 1829332, UPC: 07007480240