Sunmark Pediatric Electrolyte Solution Grape Flavor – Electrolytes, Dextrose
To prevent dehydration. Restores body water and minerals lost in diarrhea and/or vomiting. Alcohol-free. Use Sunmark Pediatric Electrolyte Solution rather than juices, sports drinks, soft drinks or water to restore body water and minerals lost in children’s diarrhea and/or vomiting.
- Reseal bottle with original cap. Refrigerate and use within 48 hours.
- Do not use reuse containers.
- 1 year of age and older: Offer solution every 1-4 hours.
- A child should take from 1 to 2 liters per day while diarrhea continues.
- Under 1 year of age: Consult physician before using.
Per Liter: Sodium 45 mEq; Potassium 20 mEq; Chloride 35 mEq; Dextrose 20 g; Fructose 5 g; Calories 100; Water; Less Than 2% Of: Fructose; Citric Acid; Potassium Citrate; Sodium Chloride; Artificial Grape Flavor; Sodium Citrate; Sucralose; Acesulfame Potassium; FD&C Red #40; FD&C Blue #1.
- If your child experiences vomiting or fever, or if diarrhea continues beyond 24 hours, consult your physician.
RN: 000391S00495H02, MCK: 1847953, UPC: 01093920933