Health Mart Pediatric Oral Electrolyte Solution Strawberry
Use Pediatric Oral Electrolyte Solution instead of juices, sports drinks, soft drinks or water to help restore fluid and minerals lost during diarrhea and/or vomiting. Recommended by pediatricians. With zinc. Natural flavor. From the #1 pharmacist and pediatrician recommended brand for hydration, An electrolyte drink that promotes fluid absorption more effectively than sports drinks, juice or even water. Feel better fast.
- Use under medical supervision.
- Do not add water or dilute.
- Ready to use. To open: Remove neckband.
- Twist off cap.
- Remove inner seal.
- Children 1 year of age and older: Offer solution every 1-4 hours.
- Child should drink 1 to 2 liters (32 to 64 fl oz) per day while diarrhea continues.
- If desired, refrigerate to chill.
- If your experiences vomiting or fever, or if diarrhea continues beyond 24 hours, consult your doctor.
- Do not reuse container.
- Infants under 1 year of age: Consult doctor before using.
- Storage: After opening, reseal container with original cap, refrigerate and use within 48 hours.
- Store unopened containers in a cool dry place.
Per Liter: Sodium 45 mEq; Potassium 20 mEq; Chloride 35 mEq; Zinc 7.8 mg; Dextrose 25 Grams; Calories 100; Water; Dextrose; Citric Acid; Potassium Citrate; Sodium Chloride; Sodium Citrate; Acesulfame Potassium; Natural Strawberry Flavor; Zinc Gluconate; Sucralose; FD&C Red #40; FD&C Blue #1.
RN: 000191S00495H02, ZC: 000000, MCK: 2139061, UPC: 05256913772