Preparation H Hemorrhoidal Suppositories – Cocoa Butter, Phenylephrine HCI
Preparation H Hemorrhoidal Suppositories Helps relieve the local itching and discomfort associated with hemorrhoids. It temporarily relieves burning and shrinks hemorrhoidal tissue. Temporarily provides a coating for relief of anorectal discomforts. Temporarily protects the inflamed, irritated anorectal surface to help make bowel movements less painful. Reduces internal swelling, soothes and protects. Prompt soothing relief from painful burning, itching, and discomfort. Also for nighttime relief.
- Useful in internal hemorrhoids.
- Provide prompt, soothing relief from painful burning, itching, and discomfort.
- Effective nighttime relief and reduces internal swelling.
- Works immediately to protect against irritation.
How To Apply
- Adults: When practical, cleanse the affected area by patting or blotting with an appropriate cleansing wipe.
- Gently dry by patting or blotting with a tissue or a soft cloth before insertion of this product.
- Detach one suppository from the strip; remove the foil wrapper before inserting into the rectum as follows: Hold suppository with rounded end up; As shown on package, carefully separate foil tabs by inserting tip of fingernail at end marked “peel down”.
- Slowly and evenly peel apart (do not tear) foil by putting tabs down both sides, to expose the suppository; Remove exposed suppository from wrapper; Insert one suppository into the rectum up to 4 times daily, especially at night, in the morning or after each bowel movement.
- Children under 12 years of age: Ask a doctor.
- Store at 20-25 degrees C (68-77 degrees F).
Cocoa Butter 88.44%; Phenylephrine HCI 0.25%
Corn Starch; Methylparaben; Propylparaben.
For rectal use only.
Ask a doctor before use if you have: Heart disease; High blood pressure; Thyroid disease; Diabetes; Difficulty in urination due to enlargement of the prostate gland.
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if: You are presently taking a prescription drug for high blood pressure or depression. When using this product do not exceed the recommended daily dosage unless directed by a doctor.
Stop use and ask a doctor if: Bleeding occurs; Condition worsens or does not improve within 7 days. If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use. Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. Individually quality sealed for your protection. Do Not Use if foil imprinted “PREPARATION H” is torn or damaged.
RN: 001224S00495H02, Z: 001248, #326, MCK: 3545365, 1698067, UPC: 30573288311, 30573288320