Similasan Allergy Eye Relief Sterile Drops – Apis Mellifica, Euphrasia Officinalis
Similasan Kids Allergy Eye Relief Eye Drops use natural active ingredients like eyebright, not harsh chemicals, to stimulate your body’s natural defenses instead of masking symptoms from allergies, like red eyes, itchy eyes, burning eyes or watery eyes. Traditional over-the-counter allergy drops use chemicals such as vasoconstrictors to mask symptoms. Vasoconstrictors may actually worsen the symptoms if used more than directed
According to homeopathic principles, the active ingredients in this medication temporarily relieve minor eyes allergy symptoms such as Itching, burning, excessive watering, redness of eyes and lids. Active ingredients are manufactured according to homeopathic principles.
- No harsh vasoconstrictors.
- Gentle eye drops provide natural temporary relief from allergy eye symptoms.
- Use Kids Allergy Eye Relief as often as needed with no known side effects.
How To Apply
- For adults and children age 2 and over: Remove tamper-evident seal of Eye Drops from the neck of the bottle.
- Twist cap off the bottle.
- Don’t squeeze bottle, squeeze plastic tip to release 2-3 drops into the eye.
- Apply Allergy Eye as needed.
- Replace cap after use.
Apis Mellifica 6X; Euphrasia Officinalis (Eyebright) 6X; Sabadilla 6X
Borate Buffer; Purified Water; Silver Sulfate (as Preservative); Sodium Nitrate.
- Eyes Drops are for external use only.
- According to homeopathic principles, symptoms may temporarily worsen before improving (Initial exacerbation of symptoms).
- Replace cap tightly after every use.
- To avoid contamination use within 30 days of opening.
- Expiration date only refers to unopened bottle.
- Contact wearers: Consult a physician prior to using. If pregnant, trying to get pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
- Keep Allergy Eye Drops out of the reach of children.
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Do not use: If the solution changes color or becomes cloudy.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if: Symptoms worsen or persist for more than 72 hours, you experience eye pain.
RN: 000658S00495H02, MCK: 1704741, SD: 110403, UPC: 09484130024