Health Mart Sterile Eye Drops Advanced Relief
Health Mart Sterile Eye Drops Advanced Relief Relieves redness of the eye due to minor irritations. As a lubricant to prevent further irritation or to relieve dryness of the eye. Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
- Refreshes, cool and soothes.
- Prevents Irritation and Further Dryness
How To Apply
- Instill 1 or 2 drops in the affected eye(s) up to four times daily.
- Store Sterile Eye Drops at 15-30 degrees C (59-86 degrees F).
Dextran 70 0.01%; Polyethylene Glycol 400 1%; Povidone 1%; Tetrahydrozoline HCl 0.05%.
Benzalkonium Chloride; Boric Acid; Edetate Disodium; Purified Water; Sodium Borate; Sodium Chloride.
- For external use only.
- Ask a doctor before use if you have narrow-angle glaucoma.
- When using this product: pupils may become enlarged temporarily; to avoid contamination, do not touch the tip of container to any surface.
- Replace cap after using; if solution changes color or becomes cloudy, do not use; overuse may produce increased redness of the eye; remove contact lens before using.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if you experience: eye pain; changes in vision; continued redness or irritation of the eye, or if the condition worsens or persists for more than 72 hours.
- If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
- Keep Sterile Eye Drops out of reach of children.
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
RN: 000138S00495H02, ZC: 000000, MCK: 2222958, UPC: 05256913474