Unisom SleepTabs Tablets – Doxylamine Succinate
The Unisom SleepTabs Helps to reduce difficulty in falling asleep. Clinically tested. Proven effective. One tablet per dose. Sleep through the night & wake up recharged in the morning without grogginess or other side effects. Fall asleep fast. Safe. Unisom Night Time Sleep Aid Tablets Proven effective. Just one tablet per dose.
- Reduces the difficulty in falling asleep.
- #1 pharmacist recommended OTC sleep aid.
- Adults and children 12 years of age and over.
- Take one tablet 30 minutes before going to bed.
- Take once daily or as directed by a doctor.
- Children under 12 years of age: do not use.
- Store Unisom SleepTabs Tablets at 68-77 degrees F (20-25 degrees C.
- Retain in carton until time of use.
Each Tablet Contains: Doxylamine Succinate 25 mg
Anhydrous Dibasic Calcium Phosphate; Dibasic Calcium Phosphate Dihydrate; FD&C Blue No. 1 Aluminum Lake, Magnesium Stearate; Microcrystalline Cellulose; Sodium Starch Glycolate.
Do not use: In children under 12 years of age.
Ask a doctor before use if you have: A breathing problem such as asthma, emphysema or chronic bronchitis; glaucoma; trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland. Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are taking any other drugs.
When using this product: Avoid alcoholic beverages; take only at bedtime.
Stop use and ask a doctor if: Sleeplessness persists continuously for more than two weeks. Insomnia may be a symptom of serious underlying medical illness. If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use. Keep Unisom SleepTabs Tablets out of reach of children.
Overdose Warning: In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away (1-800-222-1222).
RN: 000479S00495H02, MCK: 1232719, SD: 239830 UPC: 04116700607