Tioconazole – 1 Vaginal Antifungal Applicator
Tioconazole – 1 vaginal antifungal applicator treats vaginal yeast infections. 1-dose treatment. Educational brochure enclosed. 1 disposable applicator.
How To Apply
- Before using, read the enclosed brochure for complete instructions and information.
- Adults and children 12 years and over: Open the foil packet just before use and remove purple cap.
- Insert entire contents of the applicator into the vagina at bedtime.
- Throw applicator away after use.
- Children under 12: Ask a doctor.
- This product is a 1-dose treatment; most women do not experience complete relief of their symptoms in just one day. Most women experience some improvement within one day and complete relief of symptoms within 7 days. If you have questions about vaginal yeast infections consult your doctor.
- Store at 20 degrees – 25 degrees C (68 degrees – 77 degrees F).
Each Applicator: Tioconazole 300 mg (6.5%)
Butylated Hydroxyanisole; Magnesium Aluminum Silicate; White Petrolatum.
For vaginal use only.
Do not use it if: You have never had a vaginal yeast infection diagnosed by a doctor.
Ask a doctor before use if: You have: vaginal itching and discomfort for the first time; lower abdominal, back or shoulder pain, fever, chills, nausea, vomiting, or foul-smelling vaginal discharge. You may have a more serious condition; vaginal yeast infections often (such as once a month or 3 in 6 months). You could be pregnant or have a serious underlying medical cause for your symptoms, including diabetes or a weakened immune system; been exposed to human immunodeficiency virus (HIV) that causes AIDS.
When using this product: Do not use tampons, douches, spermicides or other vaginal products. Condoms and diaphragms may be damaged and fail to prevent pregnancy or sexually transmitted disease (STDs); do not have vaginal intercourse; mild increase in vaginal burning, itching or irritation may occur.
Stop use and ask a doctor if: Symptoms do not get better after 3 days; symptoms last more than 7 days; you get a rash or hives, abdominal pain, fever, chills, nausea, vomiting, or a foul-smelling vaginal discharge. If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use. Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
RN: 001201S00495H02, MCK: 2196954, UPC: 01093948433