Health Mart Vitamin D3 50 mcg (2000 IU) Tablets
Health Mart Vitamin D3 50 mcg (2000 IU) Tablets are essential for the absorption of calcium and support bones, teeth and immune system. No added yeast, artificial flavors or colors. Gluten-free. This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Vitamin D3 is guaranteed to meet our high-quality standards. Made from carefully selected ingredients under strict manufacturing processes.
- As a vitamin supplement, adults take one (1) tablet daily with any meal or as directed by a healthcare provider.
- Do not exceed the recommended dosage.
- Individual results may vary.
- Store at room temperature.
1 Tablet: Vita D3 (as Cholecalciferol) 50 mcg (250% Daily Value); Calcium (as Calcium Carbonate) 90 mg (6% DV); Cellulose; Croscarmellose Sodium; Maltodextrin; Stearic Acid; Contains <2% of: BHA; BHT; Gelatin; Magnesium Stearate; Silicon Dioxide; Starch; Sucrose; Vegetable Oil; Water.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not use if product appears to be tampered with or seal is broken.
- Consult a healthcare provider prior to use if pregnant, nursing, on medications, have a medical condition or are planning a medical procedure.
- Stop use and contact a physician if adverse reactions occur.
RN: 000395S00495H02, MCK: 3797313, UPC: 05256914187