WellPatch Warming Pain Relief Heat Patch Large
WellPatch Warming Pain Relief Heat Patch A safe, odorless warming therapy that provides soothing relief from minor aches, pains, and stiffness of muscles and joints. This comfortable heating patch applies directly to the skin and can be worn unnoticed under clothing as you go about your daily routine. Uses natural capsaicin, the ingredient in chili peppers that gives them their heat that provides up to 8 hours of deep penetrating heat; perfect for strains, sprains and joint pain.
- ting lasts up to 8 hours.
- For arthritis pain, backache, muscle soreness.
- Applies directly to the skin.
- No mess relief.
- Includes 4 large patches.
- HeaMulti-purpose air-activated technology.
How To Apply
- Open pouch to activate the warming patch.
- Remove the protective film.
- Apply patch directly to an area of discomfort, the adhesive side towards the skin, or toward clothing for delicate or aging skin.
- For best contact, apply to dry, flat area, free of moisture, oils or lotions.
- To remove – slowly peel off the patch.
- The patch will not re-stick well once removed.
- Storage and handling: Avoid exposure to direct sunlight or heat.
- Store Pain Relief Heat Patch in a dry place.
Heat-Generating Materials: Activated Carbon; Iron Powder; Potassium Chloride; Vermiculite; Water.
- PRODUCT IS AIR-ACTIVATED.
- DO NOT OPEN UNTIL READY TO USE.
- As with any heat product, this patch has the potential to cause skin irritation or burns, particularly to elderly with aging skin.
- Do not use for more than 8 hours in any 24 hour period in the same area.
- Discontinue use if skin sensitivity or irritation occurs, or if the patch gets uncomfortably hot.
- Keep Pain Relief Heat Patch out of the reach of children and pets.
- For external use only.
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center.
- If contents come in contact with skin or eyes, rinse immediately with water.
- Do not use: while sleeping, if you are diabetic, on face or mucous membranes, on wounds or broken skin, on areas of bruising or swelling, on areas of the body where heat cannot be felt, on infants or children, with topical medications, with electric heating devices or other heat sources, with sustained pressure against patch.
- Consult a doctor before use if you have poor circulation, nerve damage, a skin condition, or are pregnant.
- Use with careful supervision on elderly, physically handicapped or disabled persons, and on people unable to remove the product on their own.
- When using Pain Relief Heat Patch: do not use if the product is punctured or torn; do not cut, massage, or fold the patch; do not bandage; Also do not microwave or attempt to reheat product.
RN: 000359S00495H02, Z: 000599, MCK: 1327618, UPC: 31074209843